Sometimes all you need is a little inspiration to give you that extra push, that kick to the backside, that courage you’ve been crying out for…
You might be thinking about leaving your job, but you’re too terrified to venture out into uncharted waters. Maybe something happened at work which needs a confrontation. Or, maybe you’re bored and completely unmotivated and you need something to pick you up and give you a fresh perspective.
It’s amazing what a few simple words in black and white can do, especially when it comes to life or career quotes. Somehow, they manage to inspire, motivate and even…wake us up!
At least that’s what they’ve done for me, time and time again. In fact, I even had a few job quotes posted in front of my computer screen recently which made a HUGE difference!
Here are a few favourite quotes for work, life, success, motivation…you name it. Enjoy!
31 Awesome Career Quotes
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
- Either you run the day, or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. –Les Brown
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. – Roger Staubach
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life. – Anonymous
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. – Ayn Rand
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” –Audrey Hepburn
- If you can dream it, you can achieve it. – Zig Ziglar
- Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
- I would rather die of passion than of boredom. – Vincent van Gogh
- What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. – Bob Dylan
- The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. – Arthur C. Clarke
- Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?” – Brian Tracy
- The best revenge is massive success. – Frank Sinatra
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus
- If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. – Tony Robbins
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
- All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
- I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. – Michael Jordan
- One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching. –Unknown
- If you run you stand a chance of losing, but if you don’t run you’ve already lost. – Barack Obama
- Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. – Napoleon Hill
- There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. – Aristotle
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
- You become what you believe. – Oprah Winfrey
- The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing. – Theodore Roosevelt
- “All great changes are preceded by chaos. – Deepak Chopra
- It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go. – Bob Proctor
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. – Dalai Lama
Which is your favourite career quote?